Monday, October 24, 2011

Global Village (24th October 2011)




I've made yet another trip to Hongkong.  Unlike my other frequent trips, this trip is special ... it's to attend my nephew's wedding!!

Besides me, relatives from the 4 corners of the earth are flying to Hongkong to attend the wedding.  A couple of my aunts are here ahead of me.

I'm here for almost 2 weeks before the wedding as I wanted to do "the usuals" ... some shopping, visit the museums, "photo shoot" with my i-phone, rest & relax in the "7 stars hotel" which caters for only one guest (yours truly). 

The said "hotel" is my sister's residence, where my sister anticipates my every whims & immediately sets about providing it.  

Best of all, I simply enjoy every moment of her company.  Not only because she is my sister but because she is the most caring & warm person on earth; who is simply filled with love for those around her.  

"Yes, she is one in a million", & she is real.  

Here's how she looks:


Doesn't she looks elegant & dignified?




Do visit again to "see" a HongKong wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment